What materials for halloween
August 27, 2015 08:34PM
Halloween is coming up and this is the type of things I built a printer for lol I haven't made anything for halloween yet so I'm asking what materials and colors has everybody used and had success with? I know orange and black are common but was wanting to experiment with clear or translucent materials. Which one is better for led projects maybe? Also these may be outside so I'm not sure about PLA . I think it would break down too quick in the sunlight?? Also has anyone tried the glow in the dark materials? I was wanting to make cats eyes or something else with it but is there a better material or manufacturer you would put over another? Which one glows longer or brighter? I tried finding a writeup on the web on these but didn't turn up anything good. I've read someone say ( can't find it now ) that using white material with less infill actually looks better and diffuses led light better than translucent.
Re: What materials for halloween
August 28, 2015 05:08PM
If i had time i would put a dual extruder and print black and glow in the dark mask.

Or some translucent green with leds behind it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login