Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duet 0.8.5 + Duex4

Posted by deaconfrost 
Duet 0.8.5 + Duex4
September 18, 2015 05:15AM
I know some of you guru here have experience with the Duet plus Duex setup, I'm thinking of using them on the big printer so I can run 6 hotends, 3 for big prints 3 for smaller prints. W I ld appreciated any input, tips and tricks

Thanks
Re: Duet 0.8.5 + Duex4
September 18, 2015 04:40PM
I use a Duet 0.6 + DueX4, and on another printer I use a Duet 0.8.5. I haven't used the Duet 0.8.5 with the DueX4 yet, but I think T3P3 has tested that combination.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
September 18, 2015 05:48PM
yea I'm thinking about getting the combo they sell.
September 21, 2015 09:43PM
I have the Duet v0.6 + x4 and haven't had any serious trouble with it. Had a few hiccups during the inital setup(the cause was me... fyi. smiling smiley ) but other than that it's done just fine. I also purchased DC42's PanelDUE(4.3) from T3P3 with no complaints. The whole kit has worked just fine for... 1 year? something... I've run in a couple of different configs and they have worked just fine.

If it doesn't start... webpage doesn't load... check the contents of the SD card. smiling smiley
September 21, 2015 10:01PM
Sounds promising smiling smiley what configuration have you ran on them?
September 22, 2015 04:29AM
I use my Duet 0.6 + DueX4 to control and Ormerod that I converted to dual extrusion, as I described at [miscsolutions.wordpress.com].

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login