Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone know the correct name for these?

Posted by Rlewisrlou666 
Anyone know the correct name for these?
November 10, 2016 04:17PM
Hi Guys and Girls,

I've been looking to buy some stronger brackets for my build and stumbled on these.

The only problem is they seem to only be sold in China, Does anyone know the correct name for them or a place that sells them in the UK?

Many Thanks Ryan.

Out of the box thinking is easier when you never fitted in the box to begin with. smiling smiley
Re: Anyone know the correct name for these?
November 10, 2016 04:24PM
angle bracket kjn extrusion

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
November 10, 2016 04:29PM
Misumi UK sells them also here or Misumi USA here.
November 11, 2016 03:49AM
@chris33, @PDBeal - You guys are life savers massive thanks. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Out of the box thinking is easier when you never fitted in the box to begin with. smiling smiley
November 11, 2016 06:12AM
@Rlewislou666 - these are angle brackets as mentioned, the item you show is a 10x10, KJN in the UK also have 20x20 which may fair stronger for you but are extrusion dependant (ie slot width) however the locating tabs on these can be broken off.

What extrusions do you have currently? If they are Bosch-Rexroth compatible extrusions then KJN items will be fine.

You will also require t-nuts - KJN arent the cheapest for these, however if you go to this link, these are about 50% of the OEM cost

Hopefully helpful smiling smiley

Flex3Drive.com
November 11, 2016 07:45AM
Walmine on ebay is the cheapest ive found, good selection [www.ebay.co.uk]
November 11, 2016 12:53PM
I am using 20x20 Aluminium Extrusion so I'll be looking for 20mm angle brackets.
I thought they were furniture blocks or modesty blocks but I obviously couldn't find them in Aluminium because I was searching for the wrong thing. confused smiley

Thank you again for all your help and support guys, I don't use forums much as past experience hasn't been good but this one looks like a great community of awesome people. thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login