Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3d Scanner in Chicago?

Posted by zekebird3 
3d Scanner in Chicago?
June 20, 2011 01:51PM
Hi,
Is there anybody in the Chicagoland area that has access to a 3D Scanner?

This may not be the most ideal place to post (if you come across this and know a better thread I should post this in, please let me know).

Thanks,
-Danny-
Hi Danny:

What did you want to measure? We have offices and service customers throughout the United States and Canada that I can refer you too. Feel free to email me.

Thanks,
Catherine Kim
catherine@capture3d.com
www.capture3d.com
Re: 3d Scanner in Chicago?
June 22, 2011 03:37PM
Hi All,
I feel I was probably a bit too vague in my description. I am a recent college grad working on a 3D printing project this summer. Part of the project requires that I scan as many house hold printable objects as I can get my hands on....the only problem is that the 3D Scanner that I have access to doesn't provide anywhere near good enough quality scans. So if anyone in the are has access to a scanner and would be willing to help me out, I would be very appreciative. Also, know that I will be making all of the scans available to the community for free.

Thanks,

-Danny-
July 01, 2011 01:04PM
hey hi,
i actually wanted to work on project of scanning the 3d objects..but just cant grab the technological things as i am a fresher...can anyone help me to initiate my project.
thanks.
-kiran
([email protected])
(please do contact)
December 12, 2013 08:58PM
Here is a local 3D scanning and 3D printing provider in Chicago: http://www.neomek.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login