forum threads sorted by recency / activities
April 17, 2022 04:48PM
Hi all,

I've a little question concerning the use of this forum :

is there anyway to filter all the posts/threads to see them sorted by recency / recent activities ?

understand me well, this forum is an excellent source of knowledge, all the category are interesting, but there are many threads that don't have any activities since a long time, so in that case you only read, and speak in the vacuum.

To find active user / interaction it is important to speak and exchange on actual/living topic.

thank you very much in advance for your feedback.

ADG AKA GA3D_tech ------ [www.instagram.com]------ [www.reprap.org] ------ [ga3d.tech]
VDX
Re: forum threads sorted by recency / activities
April 17, 2022 05:13PM
... I don't think, this is possible -- the forums software and structure is sort of "vintage" eye rolling smiley

But you can mark the interesting forums and sub-froums as "Mark Forum Read", so subforms with new posts in them will be marked red ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
April 17, 2022 05:19PM
Hi Viktor,

ha ok thanks a lot for the tip, it should already help. Otherwise it is just like being lost in an infinite library and sometimes you see somebody on the bridge across the street but cannot get in touch.

ADG AKA GA3D_tech ------ [www.instagram.com]------ [www.reprap.org] ------ [ga3d.tech]
VDX
April 17, 2022 05:42PM
... yes, it's sometimes a bit scary -- but this is only the most recent forum ... if you want to find more, than swoop the archives with the saved "remnants" of the three previous versions smoking smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login