Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

inverted polar 3d printer

inverted polar 3d printer
August 29, 2023 01:48PM
[youtu.be]. I want to make a 3d printer exactly like this but i couldn't find anything else on it, just this YouTube video. Can anyone help me to configure marlin to allow for this type of movement.
VDX
Re: inverted polar 3d printer
August 29, 2023 02:22PM
... nothing to find here? -- [reprap.org]

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
September 18, 2023 02:27PM
Do you have something? I'm trying same cinematics with SKR2 and RRF but there is no way to control it...
September 19, 2023 03:41AM
It looks to me that the kinematics is identical to a normal polar printer, in which case the standard builds of RepRapFirmware can drive it.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
September 19, 2023 11:10AM
I runned RRF with my config in SKR2. (I have 3 external TB6600 drivers connected via STEP/DIR mode and 3 classical EndStops)

After first boot, from two red LEDs, I have left flashing and right on. I connected SKR to Pronterface and I only have some random movements in one of the motors. There is no response to any request.

In parallel, I connect a TTF, but currently it is useless. I only need to control my machine manually via Gcode in pronterface. (without wifi control, but I have ESP32U for the future )
Attachments:
open | download - config.g (3.2 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login