Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

anyone for a program that possibly reduces warping?

Posted by James Villeneuve 
FOR THOSE THAT LIKE STARTING FIRES, PLAYING NEAR DANGER SIGNS AND TAKING RISKS BECAUSE THEY ARE WORTH IT. THIS IS FOR THE BRAVE AT HEART

READ ON. THOSE THAT PLAY IT SAFE, SKIP THIS THING.

I have a proof of concept that I think works, but it may toast your machine. Please read g code after this program parses it. It is dangerous because it modifies z axis in a rapid changing motion for true 3d z line profiling for control of temperature of layers. even if your gcode looks fine, this tool is not for the week machine.

It basically in theory eliminates warping of material. It may work wonders for you as it is for me. It may leave you hating my guts…. Fair enough. You have been warned. Now try it out!

FYI i posted this on thingiverse, but removed it a fwe minutes later as it is way to much beta. here is the software download. please let me know what it does/ or does not do for you.
stress.zip (setup file windows only)

Thanks
I would expect to have this program in java in a week or two. I may include it with 3d simple program, I have switched from vb6 to net beans ide, so the programs will now be java based!

To be sure i have set up my ubuntu machine and will test the programs before greenlighting them for working with linux. i do not currently have a mac so if anyone has a mac and would like to test a version before it goes here let me know. thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login