Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Arduino, stepper motors, SD card, the display - Stand-alone CNC ?

Posted by Rumcajs 
Arduino, stepper motors, SD card, the display - Stand-alone CNC ?
October 06, 2011 04:10AM
Welcome all

First of all sorry for my English, but because of ignorance of the language I use Google translation serviceangry smiley
I tried to find some information but have not found anything anywhere - hence my query. Well - I'm looking for something that would be similar to this. It is a stand-alone CNC controller that controls the router based on the final G-code is read from the SD card. In the linked stronce is everything - pcb diagrams, the program, but was used pic18f4620, which in some way restricts him .. Ardiuno supports stepper motors, supports SD, supports displays - maybe someone knows the coordinates of the project, which combines it all into one?
I would be grateful for any response

Yours
Re: Arduino, stepper motors, SD card, the display - Stand-alone CNC ?
October 06, 2011 05:54AM
Funnily, a lot of people have equipped their electronics with a display and show that, but a firmware making use of that has yet to appear. You probably have to visit these people in their closet.

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

Re: Arduino, stepper motors, SD card, the display - Stand-alone CNC ?
October 06, 2011 08:14PM
This fact also - many may not want to share their achievements .. During conversations with my friends heard that the biggest problem would be to write a program. The author of the aforementioned sites, in addition to the schema, also ran the software - maybe someone clever he could convert them to the standard of Arduino?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login