HELP! TechZone Gen3 board diagrams
January 14, 2013 11:25PM
Hello All,

I am trying to finish a Mendel I started 2 years ago. All mechanical construction except the extruder is finished. I got hung up on the Techzone Gen 3 electronics when I last put this project down 18 months ago. I'm having trouble finding where I'm supposed to plug various wires into (mechanical engineers don't like wires...) and I cant seem to find any good diagrams other than the main wiring schematic here: [www.reprap.org]

This is helpful however it doesnt help me find where the smaller connectors such as D9 and D10 on the extruder controller. Basically, where can I find the diagram that tells me what D9 and D10 actually are on the board? Other than the main wiring diagram I have only tried to decipher the correct wiring from the handful of hi-res images here:[www.reprap.org]

Also, the power supply that came with the kit doesnt appear to have come with a female port to connect it. Am i supposed to just cut the 12V output cable on the power supply and wire it in parallel to each of the 12V power inputs?

I apologize for all of the old newb questions from 2 years ago. I'm sure there will be more to come...

Thanks in advance!
Re: HELP! TechZone Gen3 board diagrams
January 15, 2013 09:57PM
Here is the answer to my question:
[reprap.org]

Under "Pinouts to hook it all together"
Re: HELP! TechZone Gen3 board diagrams
February 11, 2013 10:38PM
I went down that road about a year and a half ago. TechZone never did respond to my questions about my burnt out boards....so I never purchased replacements.

I'd research and move on to other electronics.

Sorry for the bad news.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login