Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't flash Teensylu

Posted by n_spect_r 
Can't flash Teensylu
October 14, 2013 12:54PM
I am trying to retrofit an engraver table. I have a Teensylu ver 8.8. Been to the wiki and done all that I can, on a windows computer I can not get the Atmel drivers to load. The device shows up as USB serial with an exclamation mark. Trying to update drivers is not successful. Removed device, rebooted computer several times, no luck. From a Linux computer I run lsusb and the Teensylu is listed as 03eb:204a Atmel Corp. LUFA CDC class Bootloader. From terminal run dfu-programmer at90usb1286 and I get no device present. Help.
Re: Can't flash Teensylu
October 15, 2013 12:46PM
What version of Windows are you running? Driver files have specific issues with each version of Windows.....
October 15, 2013 09:16PM
Win 7, ubuntu 12.04. Played with it again today a few times. I love using Linux and really prefer open source stuff, sad that support is so difficult. I will keep plugging.
October 16, 2013 09:41PM
I'd try and dig up an XP machine if you are going to run those drivers under Windows. There have been a *lot* of things go dead due to the driver singing and driver structure changes in Win Vista and Win 7.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login