Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sanguinololu + Sprinter + RepG: extruder motor not running

Posted by michaelc 
Sanguinololu + Sprinter + RepG: extruder motor not running
October 04, 2011 08:13PM
Everything is functioning fine except for the extruder motor (wont run). It is not the board, the motor or the driver.

The motor runs in Repsnapper however I prefer to use RepG, I thought it might be an issue with sprinter however I cannot work out what might be causing it.

Has anyone else had this problem? any help is appreciated.

Mike
Re: Sanguinololu + Sprinter + RepG: extruder motor not running
October 06, 2011 10:36AM
This was answered in a thread on the general forum, but I have the same problem and it looks to be a legit bug with Replicatorg: [replicatorg.lighthouseapp.com]

Worry not, you'll be able to print just fine; you just can't manually control the extruder motor via the control panel. Is this an issue you've only encountered when using Sprinter with Replicatorg, or have other firmwares exhibited the same problem?
October 07, 2011 07:47PM
Thanks for the message, I noticed your post after writing the above and the bug report is appreciated, hopefully they'll have a look at it.

I've moved over to Pronterface because of this problem... it's a shame because I really like RepG.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2011 07:49PM by michaelc.
November 20, 2011 09:43PM
I am having the same problem but mine is with Pronterface.
November 27, 2011 07:22PM
I am having this problem with repsnapper. the motor looks like it's going to start and sounds like it's trying but never moves after the initial budge.
Re: extruder motor not running
July 12, 2012 07:47AM
my extrusion blow moulding motor is not started.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login