Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Automatic Infinite 3D Printer

Posted by mso797 
Automatic Infinite 3D Printer
June 04, 2018 01:00PM
Hey Guys,

For the past year, I have been working on a 3D printer that can automatically eject prints.

Here is a quick demo of the printer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvlzVv26Guw

The 3D printer has an integrated conveyor belt that allows it to mass produce parts. Additionally, the nozzle can be rotated at an angle of 45 deg to provide infinite build volume functionality. There is also a software application that allows users to make print queues.

I realize that their are a lot of technical issues that need to be ironed out smiling smiley But I think it's a cool design worth exploring. I plan on fully documenting the design to help others build a mass production/infinite printer.

If you like, you can check out my documentation here: https://hackaday.io/project/114738-autonomous-infinite-3d-printing-workhorse-3d

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2018 01:40PM by mso797.
Re: Automatic Infinite 3D Printer
June 04, 2018 06:06PM
Really cool!
June 05, 2018 03:19AM
Nice! I like the combination of the conveyer belt and the delta-style XZ mechanism.

What is the conveyor belt made from?

Delta printer calibration calculator, mini IR Z probe, and colour touch screen control panel: [escher3d.com]

Large delta printer, and other 3D printer blog postings: [miscsolutions.wordpress.com]

Disclosure: I have a financial interest in sales of the Panel Due, Mini IR height sensor, and Duet WiFi/Duet Ethernet.
July 19, 2018 05:51PM
that`s really nice,is the printing time still high?

[totalmedtech.ca]
August 12, 2018 11:32PM
reminds me of the black belt 3d Printer. [blackbelt-3d.com]
Although you can change from vertical to angled to the bed with yours. And your bead is heated? Great job.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login