Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[AUD] complete prusa kits or complete assembled machines

Posted by letsburn00 
[AUD] complete prusa kits or complete assembled machines
April 10, 2011 07:22PM
Hi

I'm in Perth and I sell complete Prusa's. either as a kit or fully built. All will be printed in clear PLA, except for the wades gearing, which is laser cut to save time.

Included is RAMPS electronics, and a .5mm nozzle. I am using a properly manufactured aluminium T2.5 pulley with T2.5 belt for maximum resolution(plus to save all the headaches with pulleys that people have).

Current prices are $900AUD for the complete kit, $1250AUD for the complete and tested machine. Plus shipping for people outside of Perth. In Perth I'll deliver direct. These prices are roughly in line with most online sellers, if you see someone cheaper, let me know and I'll consider a price drop.

Email me at letsburn00@gmail.com for details. I can also do reduced set because I've got all the separate parts in quantity.

PS. to show I'm not a scammer, here is my youtube account [www.youtube.com] which shows some of my older vids during the construction process.

EDIT: photos here [www.freeasinsteins.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 06:33AM by letsburn00.
hi, just wondering what the best price you can do, including shipping to melbourne.
I have been looking online at the sets and it looks as though if i buy the parts separately it will cost me about $500 + shipping
just wondering if you could give your best price since i'd rather purchase from australia
if i decide to purchase it how long will it take to deliver?
also if you accept paypal
cheers
John
I'd like to purchase a Prusa Mendel Kit.

Is your kit "complete"? Boards, Stepper Motors, the works? If so, I'll get my son to collect it from you and drop off some cash.

Please contact me on philipt65@gmail.com

Cheers

Phil...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login