Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Delta Marlin Autobed leveling

Posted by Wiireless 
Delta Marlin Autobed leveling
April 12, 2016 03:41PM
Hi guys, I need some help with the configuration of my auto bed leveling in marlin. Somehow, after enabling the autoleveling option in configurations.h, the effecter will move up continuously, despite already triggering the endstops and attempt to move past the endstops. I have not found any other options for this and wqs just wondering if i missed anything. Cheers and thanks in advance for any help that i can get! smiling smiley
Re: Delta Marlin Autobed leveling
April 12, 2016 09:22PM
Funnily enough I've finally gotten around to adding a good autolevel sensor to my printer, and last night was having the same issues as you!

It seems as if the code thinks that the sensor is triggered the whole time, despite M119 showing the endstop Z-min open/triggered messages working properly.

I'm going to dive into the code soon to see what's going on.
April 13, 2016 02:39AM
nebbian
Funnily enough I've finally gotten around to adding a good autolevel sensor to my printer, and last night was having the same issues as you!

It seems as if the code thinks that the sensor is triggered the whole time, despite M119 showing the endstop Z-min open/triggered messages working properly.

I'm going to dive into the code soon to see what's going on.

Yes, I have the exact same issue... Been having this problem for quite some time but it is really bugging me now. Do let me know if you find anything smiling smiley
April 14, 2016 09:55AM
I've just gotten things working properly. It turns out that there were some changes merged into Marlin in the last few hours which address similar issues.

I've tried this firmware:
[github.com]

and it's working properly for me.

Good luck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login