Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Panacutt Azteeg X3 Pro issues

Posted by Zzyzxx71 
Panacutt Azteeg X3 Pro issues
August 04, 2014 02:26AM
I believe I've invested due diligence into basic troubleshooting. I have another printer up and running, so I'm not completely new to this...

Last week I recieved my X3 Pro, and have had issues, unfortunately documentation and even forum postings regarding this board are lacking.

When attempting to upload marlin firmware (Com5, Arduino Mega 2560 or Mega ADK), I'm receiving the following error:

avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0000
0x0c != 0x14
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

When attempting to update the bootloader, I recieve the following error:

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

I've attempted a reset, I've attempted both of these operations with none of the stepper drivers on the board, I have the input Sel jumper set to USB.

I've attempted to find documentation for the initial setup of this board in case I missed something unsuccessfully.

LED 3 does blink in 2 sets of 2 blinks once a second, when attempting to upload the firmward, it does indicate data transfer, but errors out as indicated above.

Kinda stuck at this point.

Any ideas?
Re: Panacutt Azteeg X3 Pro issues
August 04, 2014 02:11PM
Could be that your Arudino doesn't have bootloader, that happened me a week ago, try ask to your seller and the warranty. Although you can fix it if is the bootloader, with an Arduino Uno.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2014 02:11PM by oriol20.
August 05, 2014 12:21PM
Unfortunately I don't have an Uno, I've attempted to update the bootloader, and receive a completely different error. I've submitted a ticket with Panacutt, but haven't heard anything back - the ticket has been in "Being Processed" state for 2 days.
October 14, 2014 05:35PM
Hello,

I have exactly same error with Azteeg X3 V2.0. Did you find some solution?
January 18, 2015 05:30PM
RFranta2 or Zzyzxx71,
Any luck yet? I just received my own Azteeg X3, and am having the same error. I've run through a series of troubleshooting steps, but am about out of ideas.
Thanks
January 18, 2015 07:52PM
I had to have mine replaced. The replacement is currently up and running with no issues.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login