Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

X and Z Axes doesn't move

Posted by itscap 
X and Z Axes doesn't move
February 26, 2015 05:15PM
Hello, I tested the components with this test code and all works well. Now I flashed sprinter in my arduino and tried it, but Y axis is the only axis that moves,i also tried to plug in the 2 endstops and them doesn't stop the motor. The Z axis make noise (like it is trying to move, but actually don't) and the X axis don't even make resistance (I can turn it with my hands)..anyone have any idea why it doesn't work?

Edit: I have arduino mega 2560 with the ramps, so in the configuration file i #defined MOTHERBOARD 33, and the pin-map seems to be the same as the test code..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2015 05:20PM by itscap.
Re: X and Z Axes doesn't move
February 27, 2015 07:11AM
Is this a repetition of you post misplaced in the General section?

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

February 27, 2015 09:34AM
I apologise, but the other post started because of other problems, now i have this problem that is a way different so i started this post, but there are some person that replied me on the other post so i updated them on the situation..anyway I am sorry
June 25, 2016 05:18PM
Hey I have the same problem! Did you every figure out what the issue was?
July 08, 2016 09:36PM
Have you tried tuning the stepper pots? Also try greasing the rod that's your axis runs on. I had similar issues but I greased the rods and tuned the stepper drivers and it worked. Use a ceramic screw driver or something that is non conductive. Also check your end stops by using m119. This will tell you if the board thinks that they are triggered. If it isn't what you want it to be then you have to invert the end stop logic on your firmware.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login