Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier Host .90b Sd card no worky

Posted by Bruce 
Repetier Host .90b Sd card no worky
July 02, 2013 03:14PM
After updating from .85b I couldn't print from the SD card.
Everything seemed normal until I hit the print button. Then I got this message: open failed, File: 3. (3 is the first character of the .g file).
I have 4 different printers running on the same computer under 4 different user profiles using 2 different versions of Marlin and 1 using Repetier firmware (which is working very well by the waythumbs up ). They all show the same problem.
I couldn't figure it out so I reinstalled .85b and the SD cards are working again.
My SD card works OK. I am able to print from it, but once I remove usb cable from 3DP it just hang......not sure why.
Re: Repetier Host .90b Sd card no worky
July 17, 2013 09:40AM
That is nor very nice. Always disconnect first. It might hang if you disconnect in the middle of sending a command. The firmware then waits and complains about the rest of the command. In such a case it might never reach the read sd card code. Which firmware are you using?

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Even I am faving same problem as Bruce I cannot mount my sdcard, but with marlin it works alright.
I have checked all the pin configs and settings with marlin all are same.. please help!
August 25, 2013 11:51AM
I know there was a problem with sd card and I know I have fixed it. My current development version works fine with sd. Are you using 0.90C or an earlier 0.90 version?

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
I am using 0.90c with printrbot, same config works fine with marlin, but not with repetier..
please help!
September 05, 2013 02:47AM
Ok, just printer over sd card with repetier-firmware and it works like it should.
Can you please be more precise what exactly goes wrong? What is the content of the log, when it goes wrong?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login