Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

out of video space

Posted by midnight 
out of video space
March 20, 2015 08:29PM
Hi,This is my first posting. The problem I have is that when I turn on Repetier host after installing it comes up with OUT OF VIDEO SPACE,EXCEPTION WHEN DRAWING,so no drawings are displayed on the screen, what is wrong.No other drawing progams comes up with this,Charli
Re: out of video space
March 20, 2015 10:05PM
Same problem here. I was printing and out of video message apears. No idea what happen.

SMC
March 21, 2015 05:46AM
This messages appears if the display routines catch an exception or opengl error assuming it is memory, also different reasons may exist. Please see the log for more details. Also what graphic card are you using?

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
March 22, 2015 05:24PM
I use an ATI HD 5770 1024mb 8gb ram quadcore. win7 x64.

Please, Where is log file located?
March 23, 2015 04:37AM
Disable easy mode in toolbar and then you can use toggle log to show/hide it at the bottom. There also more detailed error messages appear.

Have you set your graphic color mode to true colors (24 or 32 bit per pixel).

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
March 28, 2015 01:53PM
I use true color 32 bits.

Ok I post the log next time it happen.
April 06, 2015 09:54PM
Hi Repetier, sorry about long delay I have tried every thing true colour 32 is set. Iam using a dell laptop with intel gma 950 chip with 256mb memory. replicator G works fine but there is noway that I can get it to connect to printer hense trying to use repetier host. still can not get the video on.Charlie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login