Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier version 1.5.3 can't see part in 3d view

Posted by charliebe 
Repetier version 1.5.3 can't see part in 3d view
July 15, 2015 10:56PM
Hi, i just update repetier host to v1.5.3 and i don't see the part in the 3d view, i see the 3d grid then if i switch to temperature curve i see it then if i switch to 3d view temperature curve stay there ???
Any ideas ?
Thanks
Re: Repetier version 1.5.3 can't see part in 3d view
July 16, 2015 03:19AM
Never seen this. You mean the 3d view tab is active but does not update to showit? Does the temperature graph still update every second or is it just the old image and it is not painting the 3d view again?

Please open log (toggle log) and check for OpenGL version reportet and error messages. I think your OpenGL settings do not match the expectations (OpenGL 1.5 as minimum version for VBOs) The grid is drawn without VBOs the rest with if 1.5 or higher is detected. In properties->3d settings you can also change 3d drawing method. Try not using automatic or VBOs and see if then works better after a restart.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Re: Repetier version 1.5.3 can't see part in 3d view
July 16, 2015 05:42PM
Problem solve, i change the setting from autodetect (VBO) to tableau (moyen) in french, i think medium in english
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login