Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

new conductive filament kickstarter (I'm a supporter not the creator)

Posted by Amsterdamman 
new conductive filament kickstarter (I'm a supporter not the creator)
January 11, 2015 05:40AM
I just supported my first kickstarter.... [www.kickstarter.com] with shipping to Holland was $69 for 500g of conductive filament. I think the same 500g shipped to USA was $47 I have no affiliation, reward or vig with the sellers. I am aware there is other conductive filament available, and probably cheaper too. But I can't complain about the corporatocracy and not take a small action to help fight as well! Just spreading the word smiling smiley

Socrates ~ The Amsterdamman
slic3r-1.2.9
Re: new conductive filament kickstarter (I'm a supporter not the creator)
January 11, 2015 10:08AM
I found that the conductive ABS I tried long ago was very brittle and warped a lot. Maybe it has improved.

Dave
January 11, 2015 01:36PM
This is PLA.... whew! You made me recheck! I wanted to help support some new development.
This mini RF arduino looks super cool. [www.kickstarter.com]

slic3r-1.2.9
January 19, 2015 09:33AM
Just the last five hours to go on this! I hope to be running two nozzles by the time they ship this conductive filament my way!

slic3r-1.2.9
January 19, 2015 02:12PM
My local distributor has RFduino's in stock, so I bought a few a few months ago. Interesting, but the library support for the RF/BlueTooth support is somewhat lacking at the moment. I played with it for a day or so, got frustrated, and decided to shelve it for a bit. Will likely look at it again in the near future. It is very nicely made though smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login