Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

EckerTech

Posted by AndyHow 
EckerTech
October 17, 2011 08:26AM
Hello everyone

Has anyone ever had any experience ordering from this website? www.eckertech.com

It doesn't even answer any queries after my order. I've sent a few mails to ask about my order and I've got no answers at all.

I'm having a bad feeling about this vendor.
Re: EckerTech
October 18, 2011 01:37PM
I ordered a set of Prusa parts from Eckertech a couple months ago. I asked some questions first by email and got answers. However once I placed my order, I never got a confirmation of my order. After about a week I asked about it, and got a reply that said they had already been shipped, and they provided a tracking number. The parts showed up the very next day.

Incidentally, the parts I received were very good quality. I was impressed with their construction, and I now have a working Prusa from their parts.

I get the feeling that its a mom & pop shop sort of vendor, so if you are patient they'll eventually get around to answering your email.
October 26, 2011 08:04PM
I got my parts VERY fast and they were of great quality
October 27, 2011 12:52PM
Ordered from them at the start of the summer and received parts pretty quickly. Parts were nice quality.
November 07, 2011 12:15PM
I ordered a set from EckerTech and it came in quickly. I ordered from another seller as well and it came a little slower. Of course I'm in Canada, so the border adds some time and EckerTeck is based in Canada.

I have to say that EckerTech's plastic parts are very high quality. The prints are nice and clean. The orientation of the parts can sometimes make a large difference in strength of the part and they seem to have chosen the best orientation for strength where needed.

Mike
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login