Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Box frame Prusai3 build guide down?

Posted by drastic00 
Box frame Prusai3 build guide down?
January 25, 2014 11:39PM
On this page
[reprap.org]
this link to photo guide for building a box frame Prusa i3 has been down for a couple of days now
[78.47.92.212]
Anyone know what is up, or have an alternate build guide? I have gathered a lot of parts now and am about ready to get going, but now I have no guide to follow... I hope this is a server issue or something, because I don't think I can do without this documentation.
Re: Box frame Prusai3 build guide down?
January 26, 2014 01:25AM
Check this video log: [www.youtube.com]
This is just first one from eleven total i think.
January 26, 2014 05:56AM
that's Kliment's site, the whole thing appears to be down, though his flickr is still up, and you can find some of his prusa i3 pics here
[koti.kapsi.fi]
January 26, 2014 07:13PM
If the server isn't back up tomorrow, I believe I have it copied on my jump drive. I would post it now, but I left it at work :/
January 27, 2014 12:08AM
@jcsummers: That would be awesome. Some of the photos are still up, but some, like those with detailed pictures of the electronics and wiring are invaluable. I should have downloaded the whole site. Maybe it'll be back soon; who knows what happened. @svalsorim: thanks! Yeah there are a lot of good vids out there, some have more info on others on box frame... Thanks everyone for the responses!!!
January 27, 2014 04:00PM
@drastic00 here is the link to the PDF I have on my Google Drive! It is a copy of the whole guide, so it is rather large :p

[goo.gl]
January 27, 2014 10:14PM
The guide is back up *PHEW*
jcsummers, I'll download the file in case it's ever down and I need it, thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login