Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem after problem

Posted by wingshafts 
Problem after problem
April 18, 2014 10:41AM
Hey guys.

Currently I am building Prusa Mendel i2 with a friend (first time building a 3D printer), using Gen 7 1.5 board with Repetier firmware and Printrun as the G code driver. We've hit roadblocks after setting up frame/electronics/firmware:

- When selecting any value (0.1, 1, 10 or 100) on the control pad in Pronterface in either the X or Y direction, they don't travel in the chosen distance
- There is plenty of stalling in the stepper motor in the Y direction when moving in either direction using the 10mm or 100mm option. Also happens in the x carriage, to a lesser extent.
- Extruder does not heat up nor does the stepper motor in the x carriage work when relevant button is pressed
- Heat bed does not heat up and LED light does not turn on

There are also issues with the endstops and homing of the axes, but these are the major concerns. I've attached the config.h file the printer's using right now. Help in any way would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (19.5 KB)
Re: Problem after problem
April 18, 2014 11:16AM
Did you double-check your wiring setup, and verify that the correct voltages are being used? If the extruder doesn't heat up, and the heated bed isn't heating up, it sounds like you've got something that's not connected, or connected backwards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login