Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hesine i3 build instructions

Posted by gibberdyjess 
Hesine i3 build instructions
August 27, 2015 09:32AM
Hi.

I just received my 3D printer from China but unfortunately the box didn't contain any build instructions. I've tried Google/YouTube and the guy I bought it off, but can't find a manual specific to this model. I've attached a photo of the printer for clarification of model. If anyone has a digital copy, or perhaps knows of a video on how to build it, I'd be eternally grateful!

Cheers!
Attachments:
open | download - hesine I3.JPG (411.6 KB)
Re: Hesine i3 build instructions
August 27, 2015 10:15AM
Having done further research, I have found that the "Afinibot Prusa i3" is pretty much the same unit so far as I can tell. As such I thought I'd pass the knowledge on:

[electronicgeektips.wordpress.com]

The "Getting Started" page suggests the build instructions are on the microSD, but that was not the case for me. I hope this helps others.

Cheers!
September 01, 2015 02:39PM
Hello! I've recently purchased this exact model myself and was dismayed to find that it did not include a manual in the box. I found that they did include a digital copy of all the instructions on the SD card that was included with the one that I purchased. I'll attach a copy in case you still need them, however the instructions are a bit vague at points and require a little figuring out to get things right (not to mention there were several parts included in the box that the manual never even mentioned....)

Link to manual (was too big to upload as an attachment)

[drive.google.com]
September 03, 2015 12:55PM
Hi,
I bougth the same printer to the same vendor. Even if the manual pdf was on the SDCard (my case, not yours), it's very incomplete. Some details, for example about the belt mouting on X & Y axis, wiring placement, end stops... are badly missing from the pictures.
Then there is the configuration of the softwares (Repetier-Host and Slic3r), there is no information either.
Jack the vendor has been very responsive, I regret I did not contact him first, which made me waste a lot of time on trials and error.
What you will get from him is his shared dropbox account, you'll find the manual and a lot more pictures, look at them first to have the needed instructions. And also some screen captures of configuration parameters of the softwares. So bad you must ask to have them so I post it here winking smiley

ID:[email protected]
Password: 89378800

All in all, I am very satisfied with the printer (just started my venture into the 3D printing world this week !), so happy I've ordered a second one from the same vendor. I spend more than one day to mount the first one, hope it will be much faster next.
September 23, 2015 04:26PM
I tried accessing the shared drop box account but I get and error. Can anyone upload that folder somewhere so I can grab the files. This printer is currently a nightmare. Any help is greatly appreciated, I also been waiting nearly 2 weeks for a response on their skype address as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2015 04:26PM by kernel.
September 25, 2015 01:01AM
Hello everyone!
I have the same 3d printer and I have to say is being a nightmare. I have been waiting for response from Jack for a couple weeks already. So, I am hoping someone would help me.
1) I managed to assemble the printer by using instructions on SD card (As someone said they were incomplete and really vague), but the printer is unstable on a flat surface. Every time when I move x axis it gets wobbly and starts shifting back and forth.
2)I wire everything according to the instruction. Now, I can move and calibrate all three axis, but there is no response from extruder and heated bed. The LCD display showing the temperature, I am setting up, but nothing is happening. The temperature indicator saying def/240 (for ABC) and nothing gets warm.
3) Lastly, If someone have a chance to share the driver for this printer. Unfortunately, I have lost mine after my system reinstallation.
Thank you . I would really appreciate any help.
October 07, 2015 11:07AM
Hi hobby16,

I hope that you're doing good. I bought the same printer (Hesine M-505 Prusa i3) and I'm having problems getting communicated with it by using the USB. I tried accessing the dropbox you stated but it seems that it has been dissactivated confused smiley can you please share with me the files you got from the supplier? Thanks in advance smiling smiley Kind Regards Beto
Hesine i3
October 21, 2015 12:50PM
Bonjour.
Ma carte MELZI est HS motorX , je suis à la recherche du FIRMWARE à charger.Je l'ai acheté en chine avec ce défaut .Comment charger le FIRMWARE.
Merci.
Bernard
Hello.
My card is MELZI HS motorX, I'm looking at the FIRMWARE charger.Je bought it in China with this defect .How load the FIRMWARE.
Thank you.
Re: Hesine i3
November 03, 2015 11:30AM
I didn't see how to follow the topic without sending a message ... so here I am sending a message to follow the topic smiling smiley

I should be receiving my first 3D printer some time soon. Hensine M-505-B ... hopefully I'll assemble it and start printing without too much trouble ... and hopefully I can progress quickly to help-out.
December 01, 2015 01:33AM
Hi all,

Just in case someone is still seraching for the information, well I believe I have the same machine.

I've uploaded the SD card to this link, but I do suggest you to only download what you need:

[drive.google.com]

folder named "Driver" consist of VCP drivers latest and tested good on Windwos 10
Latest driver name: CDM v2.12.10 WHQL Certified.zip

Folder named "Software" consist of two freeware:
- Reptier-host
- Cura

suggest to download latest version from their respective websites.
note: Cura ver 15.04 is recommended as latest version is no longer support third party printer. (this statemeent is hear-say, someone please confirm)

Folder named "Manual" consist of 2 subfolders:
- M-505 Manual for Black - series of picture for varies componenet.
- M-505 Manual for Transparent - PDF guide.

suggest to look at both sub-folders for clearer assembling idea.

any question, let's discuss.

cheers!
December 30, 2015 01:28PM
Hello,

I can't find out how to upload the hex or elf file firmware ? The only documentation I found is:
"Conneter choose: Serial Connection
Port: choose a new one which didn't used.(or the one you choose never used before)
Baud Rate: 115200"

Regards,

Cédric
January 01, 2016 02:23PM
Hello, I am trying to flash my melzi 2.0 board and I get this message can anyone advise.... Thank You!

#define SDSS 31 // 31 [reprap.org] says 31, schamtic show pin 37 = PA0 which is arduino pin 31!

I have also included a picture of the Arduino IDE
Attachments:
open | download - 2016-01-01_131140.jpg (135.2 KB)
January 05, 2016 08:02AM
I recently purchased a Hesine 505b 3D printer and am having issues getting it to work. When I plug it in,the LED on the control board lights up for about 3 seconds and then turns off. I am getting 12 V from the power supply and 5 V to the switches and Thermister terminals but no voltage anywhere else and nothing turns on. I am new to this and am not sure what is going wrong. I am on my second control board since I thought that i may have had a short, but the second board gets the exact same results. Can anyone help? Thanks.
January 05, 2016 02:48PM
It sounds like your in the same boat as me and you have to flash your control board to put the firmware on it to make the printer work.
Everyone acts like it is some big secret and you just can't get a straight answer for any where. I took me a month to even start to figure the interface between the printer and the board and I still can't
upload the firm ware to the printer because I can't find someone who will give you an straight answer, on an error message I keep getting Good luck I hope you better luck then I'm having!!!!
January 05, 2016 03:10PM
@Chrispols:
[hopefully I'll assemble it and start printing without too much trouble ]

Please be patient with yourself. This statement you made has hope that exceeds the timeline of completion.
Review with earnest these and other posts. It is all very important. That is why I and others read these posts of other printer constructions. There seems to be a pattern in it all.
January 05, 2016 04:02PM
viper412
It sounds like your in the same boat as me and you have to flash your control board to put the firmware on it to make the printer work.
Everyone acts like it is some big secret and you just can't get a straight answer for any where. I took me a month to even start to figure the interface between the printer and the board and I still can't
upload the firm ware to the printer because I can't find someone who will give you an straight answer, on an error message I keep getting Good luck I hope you better luck then I'm having!!!!

You connect the board with a USB cable to pc. You launch Arduino IDE and load the Marlin.ino. Click on the compile or verify button in the menu bar.
If the bootloader is functional on the printer board then you should see the LED blink as the upload happens otherwise the Aurduino IDE will give an error message in console.
A whole other universe of problems after that.

Too complicated? I suggest Legos 101 then.
Now the problems that can happen whether the upload works or not we can handle at that stage of the game.

Still too complicated?
I suggest paper mache classes or paper doll cut outs.

Are you pissed off by now?
Well that is just on top of the failure you have experienced with your previous dilema with the printer.

Do one thing at a time and stay tuned. Dont touch that dial. My god you couldnt even get the printer connected correctly.hot smiley

I had same problem and it cost me a month and a new $1000 laptop after multiple problems with IDE and the flash process.

W)hen H)elp I)s N)ot E)nough...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2016 04:07PM by Giantkiller.
January 05, 2016 04:33PM
OK, OK I passed LEGO101, no problem I also have have everything verified and it all checks out OK, the problem,
that I am having is this, I get the error "Serial Port 'COM3' already in use. Try quitting any programs that may be using it." I've done everything I could think of, I checked the port and Repetier Host finds the board and connects, however the Repetier slicer does not find the port. Also when I try and use the Arduino IDE to flash the firmware to the Melzi 2.0 control board, this happens even on a fresh restart any ideas????. WIZ KID!! THANKS!!
January 05, 2016 04:58PM
That Com3 unavailable I too have had.

Windows 10 USB failure
January 06, 2016 04:06AM
I also have this printer for about a month, the only difficulty I find is to calibrate the end position of the Z axis, it is the system did wrong, I do not know other models, but I think it would improve / change

bye bye
January 07, 2016 02:54PM
Got a new control board and not things are running. New problem is that the right z-axis thread keeps getting stuck while the right continues to turn. There is a slight wobble on the left but not huge. Would an adjustment to the current fix this or is there something else? Thanks.
January 07, 2016 04:00PM
wojo24
Got a new control board and not things are running. New problem is that the right z-axis thread keeps getting stuck while the right continues to turn. There is a slight wobble on the left but not huge. Would an adjustment to the current fix this or is there something else? Thanks.

Lift the x axis control all the way up and tie to the upper crossbeam with rope, ties, velcro straps, something. Now you are free to work. Check the tension screws on each z axle. Now lightly lube threaded rods with lithium or vaseline. Spin the nut on the side that is the trouble. If it spins freely the threaded rod is not the problem. Spin the other side. No problems? Then the lube with the polulu current driver raised should fix. While the head is raised use your pc control program to spin the Z motors.

[reprap.org]Z axle motor test: G0 Z999

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2016 04:07PM by Giantkiller.
March 15, 2016 12:31AM
does anyone know the printer machine settings/head size/entire part for cura for the hesine m-505?

If there is other vital settings I'd like to know those too.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for auto bed levelling on this model as well?
June 01, 2016 11:58AM
hobby16
Hi,
I bougth the same printer to the same vendor. Even if the manual pdf was on the SDCard (my case, not yours), it's very incomplete. Some details, for example about the belt mouting on X & Y axis, wiring placement, end stops... are badly missing from the pictures.
Then there is the configuration of the softwares (Repetier-Host and Slic3r), there is no information either.
Jack the vendor has been very responsive, I regret I did not contact him first, which made me waste a lot of time on trials and error.
What you will get from him is his shared dropbox account, you'll find the manual and a lot more pictures, look at them first to have the needed instructions. And also some screen captures of configuration parameters of the softwares. So bad you must ask to have them so I post it here winking smiley

ID:[email protected]
Password: 89378800

All in all, I am very satisfied with the printer (just started my venture into the 3D printing world this week !), so happy I've ordered a second one from the same vendor. I spend more than one day to mount the first one, hope it will be much faster next.

has this firmware/configuration.h file actually worked for anyone? I have the same printer and tried to use it and it is not correct. Hell, if you compare the json and the header text they dont even match for some values! I really feel kind of duped here - its like the seller doesnt want to be upfront about the actual values used.
June 02, 2016 11:44PM
Hi, i bought the same printer a couple of months ago, and I lost the rods on one of the garage cleaning, could anyone take the measure of the all the rods and send it to my email tobiwg@gmail.com or post it here?
Thanks to all
Sorry for my English I'm from Argentina
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login