Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D cartridges of waste hot smiley

Posted by gabrielt 
3D cartridges of waste hot smiley
January 12, 2016 02:51AM
Hi there folks!

I´m the president of Civil Society Organization of Public Interest (OSCIP) here in Brasil.
A Corporation with qualification and autorization of the Justice Ministry to create not-for-profit projects
of Education and Wellbeign for communities aroud all the country.

With many researchs we discover a lack of disposal services, manly for toxic waste in large industries
like explosive ones. There is no interest to create cooperatives because of the difficulty of transportation
and to get autorizations from the army. In the other hand we have a lot of poor and middle class teenagers
with lack of vocation couses and professional perspective in developing communities.

We want to technify this youngs, so here comes my first question: Do you think it is possible to
create a training method for 3d printing, for seasonal courses, with young people before College?

The second question is, what kind of material can be used as cartridges? In what form, because
we need to discover how to get to this species of components (or similar) with less processes and
cheapest as possible through garbage and waste.

Because we are a kind of NGO we have access to some government organs, we have something called SENAI -
National Service in Learning for Industries...while we talk about the fun stuff in this emails that are coming,
probably i talk with then to try some line of research to the cartridges.

Cheers.
Re: 3D cartridges of waste hot smiley
January 12, 2016 05:50PM
Do you need someone to teach electronics or repetitious factory work?
January 18, 2016 12:05AM
Hi There Giantkiller,

Acctualy we need to develop some sort of cooperative: teach the youngs a little about product development, design, materials and all the procedure of the 3D Printing: can be a good way to start initiatives in the community.

Example of team.: I one little city called Quatro Barras (Four Bars), there is some large industries around, and a lot of middle class people around 16-19 years old searching for courses (but the government
benefits and courses are only for the really poor people - and the classes are empty). Developing their potencials, we can engage then in seasonal teams to create things to the community as
roof tiles (the wind blows a lot there), wind farms (to the people and to the industry - we develop the model or simulate one development and they learn producing), or customs one (this days one industry need some bags as gifts for a congress, and they created handmade ones from fabric scraps and banners).

Indeed, we want to present how can be the work and life at this, like the mechanic engennering courses. And with the money we can give some scholarship to the bests.

I answer your question? I am a little existant because the assumption can get a lot deeper.

What do you think? Your opnion is very important right now thumbs up

Cheers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2016 12:06AM by gabrielt.
January 18, 2016 11:59AM
I am a person who can set things up. Setting things in motion is different because of group or country politics. I always run into walls because I apply my skillsets directly to the target audience. Policies, procedures and politics usually get in the way of letting the target audience actually embark on a given agenda. I am enthusiastic about getting people to learn. Once I am with a group like that they quickly attach to me because of my childlike enthusiastic creativity. I have produced alot in projects outside my day job. I never rest when it comes to getting technology where it should go or belong. I am always cost conscious.
My web page

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2016 12:01PM by Giantkiller.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login