Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

he3d - i3

Posted by dream 
he3d - i3
April 17, 2015 12:27AM

http://www.reprap.cn/he3di3-prusa-i3-3d-priner-kit-with-lcd-p-92.html

Model: he3d - i3
Selling forms: KIT (Assemble it by yourselves!)

1,Frame:Lead screw( Stainless steel material)
Structure:Acrylic sheet(Black or transparent)
2,Print Size:200*200*180mm(Max),
3,Layer thickness:0.1-0.4mm
4,SD Card off-line printingconfused smileyupport
LCD screen:There are 12864
5,XY axis positioning accuracy:0.0125mm,
6,Z axis positioning accuracy:0.004mm
7,Nozlle diameter:0.4mm(standard configuration) (You can choose 0.5)

Web:[www.reprap.cn]

Email:[email protected]

dream
Re: he3d - i3
April 17, 2015 08:04AM
Are you sure this note at the end is correct?

2.Need customers welding and assembly
May 03, 2015 11:10AM
The comment about welding almost certainly refers to soldering. There is some soldering involved. There was no welding needed.
May 03, 2015 11:16AM
Is there anyone out there who bought this kit and got a set of English instructions with it? I built mine from assorted web sites, with a good deal of guess work and some innovation. It works fine, but it would sure be interesting to see how it was supposed to be built!
May 03, 2015 07:16PM
just luke at the prusa i3 wiki for mechanical build they just same layout

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
May 12, 2015 08:33PM
Yes, mine has been running for about 4 months now. I have printed new (and better) X-ends and installed a E3D Lite6 extruder on it. I now have X-belt tension adjust and an adjustable z-axis stop. It is working well.
May 13, 2015 04:41AM
is this a rework?
May 18, 2015 04:03AM
yes,this product is need to assembled by yourself
November 08, 2015 04:03PM
Hello
Could somebody post hear Configuration.h file for Marlin firmware for this He3d i3 printer please? I would be very gratefull.
November 10, 2015 08:40PM
I own a very similar printer.

It came with some instructions on an SD card. I would have saved a lot of time if I just googled it and followed someone else's. I had a lot of trouble with my extruder, if I had known better i would have bought one with a bowden like the one you show above.

Be careful when you wire it. a lot of the wires are weird/wrong colors. you don't have to tie the two Z motors together, it is much easier just to plug them onto the two slots in the RAMPS. Your also going to want to be careful not to over tighten your screws in the acrylic, its easy to crack. Also make sure you don't forget to install all three little black jumper clips under your stepper-drivers, everyone forgets to do that the first time.

Overall it seams like a good printer to me. I do wish I had bought a metal frame, and maybe one that came with a different extruder. But its a good machine to learn on.

personally, If I had to buy another printer I would go with something like this: [www.ebay.com]
February 03, 2016 07:58PM
Hi. I got this one for about 6 months and is a great printer.

I'm a newbie on the arduino scene so if you can point me on the right direction to extract it, I'll gladly upload the configuration.h for you.

My own recomendation is to use mattercontrol if you're starting to use it as it will ease the first print configuration. I use the auto level manual 3 point configuration to avoid physically callibrating the heat bed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2016 08:00PM by andypol.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login