Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prusa i3 not working after updating firmware sad smiley

Posted by sjs_scott 
Prusa i3 not working after updating firmware sad smiley
July 12, 2015 02:50PM
I just updated my firmware for adding eprom settings, but after updating the printer does not respond to any command given and the LCD screen is blank too sad smiley
Please Help smiling smiley

PS:- I'm a complete noob in 3d printing
Re: Prusa i3 not working after updating firmware sad smiley
July 12, 2015 03:01PM
Check all your settings in the arduino ide, check all your setting are correct in firmware and try uploading again.
The good thing about arduino based printers is that its very hard to "Brick" them
July 12, 2015 03:14PM
Everything seems to be correct but the printer is not responding to any commands given, i uploaded the firmware from here,
I dont know much about coding too, i may have used some wrong settings, but i have no clue what is wrong confused smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2015 03:15PM by sjs_scott.
July 12, 2015 03:20PM
If it's not the same version you had, you need to compare the old and new Configuration.h files, and bring over your config. You can't move config files between versions and expect much success . . .

First thing to check on an unresponsive board is port speed . . .

- Tim
July 12, 2015 03:51PM
The printer came with firmware already installed so i don't know the old settings. the board speed is set at 250000.I've attached the configuration.h file, please do check for any mistakes. Thanks smiling smiley
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (34.4 KB)
July 12, 2015 03:59PM
Ok everything is working properly, i just didn't enable some of the settings in the configurations file tongue sticking out smiley .Thanks for all the help. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2015 04:44PM by sjs_scott.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login