Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hesine Prusa i3 - Missing instructions and/or software - could someone post it?

Posted by Diabl0 
Hesine Prusa i3 - Missing instructions and/or software - could someone post it?
November 19, 2015 10:21AM
Hi!

I was wondering, if any of you ordered a Hesine Prusa i3 printer and could upload instruction sheets or any content which should be delivered on the SD card? Or at least I'm assuming that the card should contain something, because I was supposed to get all necessary datasheets and these unfortunately were not included in the package.

Thanks in advance! smiling smiley

EDIT:

Is this compatible withe the set?

RepRap Prusa i3 Acrylic Build Manual

EDIT2: I should have used "search" option first, sorry about that.I can see that I'm not the only one with a missing PDF. smiling smiley

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2015 10:35AM by Diabl0.
Re: Hesine Prusa i3 - Missing instructions and/or software - could someone post it?
November 19, 2015 01:07PM
[wolf-u.li]

German but maybe it helps a bit winking smiley
Re: Hesine Prusa i3 - Missing instructions and/or software - could someone post it?
November 19, 2015 01:49PM
Thanks, anything will help! smiling smiley I've learnt some german at school, in worst-case scenario I'll use google translate. tongue sticking out smiley
November 26, 2015 06:38PM
EDIT: Ooops, I posted this comment under wrong topic. Please remove it if you may. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2015 06:45PM by Diabl0.
November 26, 2015 06:44PM
These instructions were great. Everything is visible on photos, so the german language wasn't any obstruction at all! Thank you again. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login