Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin 2.0.x delta printer auto bed level issue

Posted by DocSolo 
Marlin 2.0.x delta printer auto bed level issue
June 21, 2019 09:14PM
Hi all, I have this issue after updating to the latest version. I checked forums for a solution but found nothing that work. I have a log of the auto-level debugging and config files that I include here Marlin.zip Auto_level_fail.txt. I checked the code but since I'm not good at programming, I did not see anything related. I am running Marlin on a BTT Skr V1.3, no hot bed, TMC2100 on X, A4988 on YZE. The Z-probe is a micro-switch on the effector activated by the nozzle bumping the build plate. I was working as of 31-05. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Re: Marlin 2.0.x delta printer auto bed level issue
June 22, 2019 06:35AM
First of all, the Marlin 2.x versions are beta builds, so if it doesn't work, I would suggest going back to the previous working version. Also, I would suggest reporting a bug in the github of Marlin to see if anyone there knows what's going on.

Sorry to be offtopic, but I'm very curious why you use a TMC on the X and A4988 on the other axes. To me the benefits of this setup don't make sense. Wouldn't it be more logical to have a TMC on XYZ and A4988 on only the E? Since the E needs most power anyway and the XYZ mostly need speed and resolution. I'm curious, maybe I'm missing something here and I can learn from this.

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
Re: Marlin 2.0.x delta printer auto bed level issue
June 22, 2019 07:51AM
The store I do business with had only 1 TMC2100 left when I was there and the A4988 are from another old printer. Also I'm on a fixed income so I have to spread my purchases over time. I will get 2 more TMC2100. Second point, I cannot recall which version was working and am not familiar enough with github to find earlier builds. I did post a comment on the marlin github. TTYL.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login