Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TOOLCHANGE_ZRAISE

Posted by phongshader 
TOOLCHANGE_ZRAISE
August 25, 2020 04:50PM
I have a 2 in one out hot end that was working before I swapped out the Rumba board for a Rumba32 board. The printer prints as expected with no tool change however when going from T0 to T1 the head moves up 2mm, as expected, but then doesn't lower back to the original z pos before starting to print again. I found this issue [github.com] and the op said this was fixed in the latest bug fix. I'm able to compile the latest if I leave out filament sensors and LCD out of configuration.h and configuration_adv.h and the associated settings that go along with those. If I do include the filament sensors and LCD the compile fails and the final error of
Linking .pio/build/rumba32/firmware.elf
long list of warnings/yellow tex
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [.pio/build/rumba32/firmware.elf] Error 1
I loaded the successful built firmware and it did not fix the toolchange issue.
So I have 2 questions,
Any suggestions on how to address toolchange_zraise?
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [.pio/build/rumba32/firmware.elf] Error 1
How do I address this error?
Attachments:
open | download - bugfixConfFiles.zip (73.7 KB)
open | download - errors.rtf (11.9 KB)
Re: TOOLCHANGE_ZRAISE
August 26, 2020 11:31AM
In regards to question 2, how would I go about fixing this error
/Users/Marlin/Marlin-bugfix-2.0.x/Marlin/src/MarlinCore.cpp:993: undefined reference to `MarlinUI::show_bootscreen()'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2020 12:41PM by phongshader.
August 28, 2020 05:11PM
I guess I didn't ask my questions in a clear and concise way. Let's deal with the compilation errors. I've compiled successfully on an earlier version of Marlin bugfix-2.0.x downloaded 7/21. I'm unable to compile on a version downloaded on 8/25. The errors seemed to be centered around the lcd code. I can compile as long as there is no lcd or any other screen that needs a menu. The first of many errors
/Users/Marlin/Marlin-bugfix-2.0.x/Marlin/src/MarlinCore.cpp:993: undefined reference to `MarlinUI::show_bootscreen()'
references MarlinUI. I'm new to this, where do I find MarlinUI and define a reference to it?
August 30, 2020 05:06PM
I downloaded the latest bugfix today and all my issues have been resolved
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login