Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Filament Change M600, extrude a little bit material after resume to print position

Posted by jumbo125 
Filament Change M600, extrude a little bit material after resume to print position
September 28, 2022 05:25AM
Hello

I have troubles with the M600 filament change function.
After reload filament, i clean the nozzle to be pretty clean. If it looks well, i press continue and the nozzle will resume to the last print position. When the nozzle go down to the object, it take a short time and extrude a little bit material. after this, the noozle work great.
I'm not happy with this little cloth on the printbed, because some object need to be smooth.
Does anybody know, which paramter will be fix this porblem?
my settings:
#if ENABLED(ADVANCED_PAUSE_FEATURE)
  #define PAUSE_PARK_RETRACT_FEEDRATE         60  // (mm/s) Initial retract feedrate.
  #define PAUSE_PARK_RETRACT_LENGTH            2  // (mm) Initial retract.
                                                  // This short retract is done immediately, before parking the nozzle.
  #define FILAMENT_CHANGE_UNLOAD_FEEDRATE     20  // (mm/s) Unload filament feedrate. This can be pretty fast.
  #define FILAMENT_CHANGE_UNLOAD_ACCEL        25  // (mm/s^2) Lower acceleration may allow a faster feedrate.
  #define FILAMENT_CHANGE_UNLOAD_LENGTH      320  // (mm) The length of filament for a complete unload.
                                                  //   For Bowden, the full length of the tube and nozzle.
                                                  //   For direct drive, the full length of the nozzle.
                                                  //   Set to 0 for manual unloading.
  #define FILAMENT_CHANGE_SLOW_LOAD_FEEDRATE   6  // (mm/s) Slow move when starting load.
  #define FILAMENT_CHANGE_SLOW_LOAD_LENGTH     0  // (mm) Slow length, to allow time to insert material.
                                                  // 0 to disable start loading and skip to fast load only
  #define FILAMENT_CHANGE_FAST_LOAD_FEEDRATE  30  // (mm/s) Load filament feedrate. This can be pretty fast.
  #define FILAMENT_CHANGE_FAST_LOAD_ACCEL     25  // (mm/s^2) Lower acceleration may allow a faster feedrate.
  #define FILAMENT_CHANGE_FAST_LOAD_LENGTH   350  // (mm) Load length of filament, from extruder gear to nozzle.
                                                  //   For Bowden, the full length of the tube and nozzle.
                                                  //   For direct drive, the full length of the nozzle.
  //#define ADVANCED_PAUSE_CONTINUOUS_PURGE       // Purge continuously up to the purge length until interrupted.
  #define ADVANCED_PAUSE_PURGE_FEEDRATE        3  // (mm/s) Extrude feedrate (after loading). Should be slower than load feedrate.
  #define ADVANCED_PAUSE_PURGE_LENGTH         20  // (mm) Length to extrude after loading.
                                                  //   Set to 0 for manual extrusion.
                                                  //   Filament can be extruded repeatedly from the Filament Change menu
                                                  //   until extrusion is consistent, and to purge old filament.
  #define ADVANCED_PAUSE_RESUME_PRIME          1  // (mm) Extra distance to prime nozzle after returning from park./war 2
  //#define ADVANCED_PAUSE_FANS_PAUSE             // Turn off print-cooling fans while the machine is paused.

// Filament Unload does a Retract, Delay, and Purge first:
  #define FILAMENT_UNLOAD_PURGE_RETRACT       13  // (mm) Unload initial retract length.
  #define FILAMENT_UNLOAD_PURGE_DELAY       5000  // (ms) Delay for the filament to cool after retract.
  #define FILAMENT_UNLOAD_PURGE_LENGTH         8  // (mm) An unretract is done, then this length is purged.
  #define FILAMENT_UNLOAD_PURGE_FEEDRATE      25  // (mm/s) feedrate to purge before unload

#define PAUSE_PARK_NOZZLE_TIMEOUT           45  // (seconds) Time limit before the nozzle is turned off for safety.
  #define FILAMENT_CHANGE_ALERT_BEEPS         10  // Number of alert beeps to play when a response is needed.
  #define PAUSE_PARK_NO_STEPPER_TIMEOUT           // Enable for XYZ steppers to stay powered on during filament change.

#define PARK_HEAD_ON_PAUSE                    // Park the nozzle during pause and filament change.
  //#define HOME_BEFORE_FILAMENT_CHANGE           // If needed, home before parking for filament change

//#define FILAMENT_LOAD_UNLOAD_GCODES           // Add M701/M702 Load/Unload G-codes, plus Load/Unload in the LCD Prepare menu.
  //#define FILAMENT_UNLOAD_ALL_EXTRUDERS         // Allow M702 to unload all extruders above a minimum target temp (as set by M302)
#endif

Re: Filament Change M600, extrude a little bit material after resume to print position
September 29, 2022 09:27AM
does nobody has a idea?
ADVANCED_PAUSE_RESUME_PRIME ?
Re: Filament Change M600, extrude a little bit material after resume to print position
September 30, 2022 09:48PM
thank you, i will try to set it to zero
Hello, I have the same problem, did you solve it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login