Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Delta Kossel with Endstop Problem with New Firmware

Posted by Panther37 
Delta Kossel with Endstop Problem with New Firmware
January 20, 2023 12:28AM
Printer: Anycubic Kossel Liniar Plus (Delta)
Youtube Links:

I used to have Marlin 1.1.9 and everything worked fine. Autohome actually sent the extruder down some so it didn't hang out at the top. Now, after upgrading to 2.1.2, it does this. First axis homes to ends stop and retracts until there is no connection. Second axis does the same. The third axis does not retract and leaves the endstop in the connected position. My printer takes this as home, with one of the axes a few mm higher than the other two. It can still print, just too far away from the axis and the nozzle will start scraping into the adhesive layer and into the heating plate if it's too far. Printing small things, is okay but they tilt just noticeably when looking close. How do I get the last axis to lower so the endstop is NC during auto home? Also my programmed probe hight is about 3mm smaller than the actual probe to get it to print.
Re: Delta Kossel with Endstop Problem with New Firmware
January 20, 2023 09:05AM
It looks like all three axis are homing but one is not retracting as much as the other two. Check your HOMING_BUMP_MM setting. They should all be the same on a delta.

Did you run the G33 delta calibration wizard and then adjust configuration.h accordingly? I expect you'll see new values for DELTA_ENDSTOP_ADJ. You'll need to do a M502 followed by a M500 to start using the new values.

DELTA_AUTO_CALIBRATION needs to be enabled in order to do this.
Re: Delta Kossel with Endstop Problem with New Firmware
January 21, 2023 03:25PM
Thanks,
HOMING_BUMP_MM was all the same, but not in config.ini. I evened out a few other settings that had to do with the axes and the first two axes did the same as the third (but all doing the same thing.) After bed leveling and delta calibration, auto home had them stop at three slightly different places. However, the slant seems to be gone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login