Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

D9 pin how to setup the filmware

Posted by eli1012 
D9 pin how to setup the filmware
November 09, 2023 02:46PM
Hello I have a Ramps 1.4 where I would like to plug the peristaltic pump. It has just 2 wires. The problem is, that I have no idea what I need to change in filmware. I think I need to do something in configuration, but I dont know where or what to do. I just want to control it with turn on and off, just like the fan. Could you please help me where I shoud start? Should I make an extra folder for it? Or just change some parametres (or add them) in Configuration h . Thank you so much
VDX
Re: D9 pin how to setup the filmware
November 09, 2023 03:12PM
... you can switch pins, not already defined/used with "M42" - e.g. with a pin number 'pp' you'll write "M42 Ppp S1" for ON and "M42 Ppp S255" for OFF (check if the state S1 and S255 are working this way or the other way round).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2023 03:12PM by VDX.

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
November 09, 2023 03:25PM
Well, I am a begginer so I have no idea where I should write this. Can you please show me some examples? Thank you
VDX
November 09, 2023 03:49PM
... its a common G-code (or more precise, "M"-code), so it will be send together with all other G-codes.

Depending on your software you can create a user button for switching it manually or a macro to implement it "automatically" with the normal G-code ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login