Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Firmware Loading via Web

Posted by Taz-dig 
Firmware Loading via Web
August 11, 2016 05:37PM
I have finally got to a point to install my new board. I hooked everything up and after a long a battle to find out that he default IP was not set to .14, I got past that. I logged on to the web of my board and uploaded a new .BIN file. Version 14. I read that if I upload this via the web, the board would see this and tell me to reboot. After upload it did nothing. I am not able to use Bossa because I have a windows 10 anniversary edition, a mac with el capitain and a linux machine that won't load the software. I feel like I am doing something wrong and I am looking for advice.

Thanks,
Taz-Dig
Re: Firmware Loading via Web
August 12, 2016 03:17AM
Whether you can upgrade firmware via the web depends on what firmware version you have on the board to start with.

Bossac works under Windows 10 for me. An alternative is sam-ba 2.16 which you can download from Atmel.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
August 13, 2016 06:22PM
Thanks David finally got it working. Love the panel due. Did have a question on it though, does it have a e-stop on it. I did not see one. Can this be added to the home screen maybe as an option. I have a 7" screen and have space. I know if you have a 4" it may not fix. Working on setting up the axis's for the corexy. Having some small issue, but I will get there.
August 13, 2016 09:08PM
Taz-dig
Thanks David finally got it working. Love the panel due. Did have a question on it though, does it have a e-stop on it. I did not see one. Can this be added to the home screen maybe as an option. I have a 7" screen and have space. I know if you have a 4" it may not fix. Working on setting up the axis's for the corexy. Having some small issue, but I will get there.

I've wondered the same thing really, the webpage has an emergency button on it, would be nice if the PanelDue had one too, especially since like you said the 7" screen has a lot of free space if you didn't have all 6 extruders.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login