Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duet WiFi now in production

Posted by dc42 
Duet WiFi now in production
August 23, 2016 01:27PM
I am pleased to report that Duet WiFis are now rolling off the production line. Here is a pic of production board #1, which is now running my large Kossel:

Our automated test equipment is still under development, so for now we are using this rig to test the boards:

We expect to dispatch about the first 20 boards tomorrow and the remainder of the batch 1 pre-orders on Thursday.

Pre-orders are currently being accepted for batch 4, estimated shipping date 14 September - see [www.duet3d.com] for more.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].

Re: Duet WiFi now in production
August 24, 2016 01:35PM
hi I'm looking into these boards
and was wondering have you sent any off for a independent review if not can I recommend ( Thomas Sanladerer ) I'm sure you know him are have spoken to him if not he's easy to find
also sorry not read much into it as your wifi boards,and they are 99 quid are you dropping the price on the older board?
thanks for any sort of reply and im off to do some more reading not decided yet on your board are the (milkshake board ) name has been changed to protect the innocent (wink)
P.s if this is posted in the wrong place are just don't want it here I will remove it on request

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2016 05:45AM by aparkin.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login