Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Firmware 1.16 released

Posted by dc42 
Firmware 1.16 released
November 08, 2016 12:02PM
I have released firmware 1.16 at [github.com]. For Duet 0.6/0.8.5 users, the headline changes are IDEX (independent dual X carriage) support and M280 servo support. For a full list of changes and notes on upgrading from earlier versions, see [github.com]. My thanks to Chrishamm for his contributions.

Chrishamm has released DuetWebControl 1.13 and that is the recommended version for this firmware release. For your convenience, I have included a copy in my firmware release folder on github. In case you don't already know, if you are already running a fairly recent version of DWC you can just upload the zip file through the upload button on the Settings/General page and it will put all the files in the right places.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Re: Firmware 1.16 released
November 08, 2016 07:53PM
Grats on the update. Thanks to you both for all your hard work.
November 10, 2016 02:45AM
Smooth update on Duet 0.6. thanks to you both.

DC42 Kossel 330mm x 2meters
My Thingiverse Creations
November 13, 2016 09:02PM
Is there a changelog anywhere for DWC? Simply because I'm curious and can't seem to find it anywhere.
November 14, 2016 02:43AM
For DWC you will need to look in chrishamm's GitHub repo. The commit comment for version 1.13 is here [github.com].

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
November 16, 2016 12:51AM
Thanks for pointing that out, I completely missed that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login