[[::Repetier-Firmware|English]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/ar|العربية]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/bg|български]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/ca|català]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/cs|čeština]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/de|Deutsch]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/el|Ελληνικά]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/es|español]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/fa|فارسی]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/fr|français]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/hr|hrvatski]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/hu|magyar]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/it|italiano]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/ro|română]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/ja|日本語]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/kr|한국어]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/lt|lietuvių]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/nl|Nederlands]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/no|norsk]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/pl|polski]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/pt|português]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/ru|русский]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/tr|Türkçe]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/ua|українська]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/zh_cn|中文（中国大陆）]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/zh_tw|中文（台灣）]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/he|עברית]] • [[::Repetier-Firmware/az|azərbaycanca]] •
It's a nearly complete rewrite (80%) of the well known Sprinter firmware. While rewriting it to simplify it for future improvements and to improve the speed, I added tons of remarks and documentation, helping everyone, who wants to change it a bit.
The firmware runs on the following boards:
- RAMP acceleration support.
- LCD Menu directly connected or via I2C (since version 0.60)
- Supports click-encoder, key matrix and push buttons.
- Path planning for higher print speeds. (since version 0.32, 2011/9/24)
- Fast ooze prevention system. (since version 0.35, 2011/10/8)
- Trajectory smoothing for smoother lines. (since version 0.32, 2011/9/24)
- Nozzle pressure control for improved print quality with RAMPS. (since version 0.32, 2011/9/24)
- Fast - 16000 Hz and more stepper frequency is possible with a 16 MHz AVR. (since version 0.32, 2011/9/24)
- Multiple extruder supported (experimental).
- Standard ASCII and improved binary (Repetier protocol) communication.
- Autodetect the command protocol, so it will work with any host software.
- Continuous monitoring of one temperature.
- Important parameters are stored in EEPROM and can easily modified without recompilation of the firmware.
- Stepper control is handled in an interrupt routine, leaving time for filling caches for next move.
- PID control for extruder temperature.
- Interrupt based sending buffer (Arduino library normally waits for the recipient to receive written data)
- Small RAM memory print, resulting in large caches.
- Supports SD-cards.
- mm and inches can be used for G0/G1
- Works with Skeinforge 41, all unknown commands are ignored.
- Dry run : Execute your G-Code without using the extruder. This way you can test for non-extruder related failures without actually printing.
- User defined and generic thermistor table( just set r0,t0,beta,r1,r2) in config (since version 0.31).
- Software PWM for boards, where the PWM timer is used for other purposes.
Use with many existing host software packages or try the Repetier-Host software.