Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PM system problems?

Posted by bryanandaimee 
PM system problems?
August 10, 2013 01:00PM
I've noticed that when I reply to a PM in the forum system sometimes the reply doesn't make it to my sent folder. The most recent time I double checked when sending, and it said that the message was successfully sent but still nothing showed up in Sent folder.
Does that mean my reply didn't really get sent or is there a bug that keeps replies from showing up in the sent folder at random times?
Re: PM system problems?
August 10, 2013 01:10PM
Also, both my inbox and sent box are suspiciously stuck at 123 messages. Is there a limit on stored messages? If so does it affect the ability to send and receive?
August 10, 2013 02:03PM
At least not at 123:

Inbox (257)
Sent Items (374)

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
August 11, 2013 10:30AM
OK, so that's not it. And I've tried logging out and logging back in and no luck. Also tried a direct PM rather than a reply and I still don't see anything in the sent box from 3 different messages now.
August 11, 2013 10:54AM
So it looks like everything is working. When I check the "keep a copy" box in the message editor I do get a copy in my sent box. I've never had to do that before.
Anonymous User
August 11, 2013 11:14AM
I don't know what's going on. There's no option to change the behavior in the admin pages.

Sorry about that.
VDX
August 11, 2013 06:58PM
Hi Donovan,

... this has to be checked in the users PM section, not in the forums software ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Anonymous User
August 11, 2013 08:50PM
TY.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login