Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[help] How to manual extrude 50 mm filament repetier

Posted by bbqbunny 
[help] How to manual extrude 50 mm filament repetier
February 03, 2016 11:15PM
Hi everybody,

I have repetier host 1.6 on Windows. I am trying to calibrate the extruder step per mm. Unfortunately I can't find the where I can send a command to extrude 50mm. I know on the mac version there's a text box to specify exactly the length of the extrusion. But on the windows Version, all I see is the up and down arrow for the extruder in the manual control tab.
Attachments:
open | download - windowsrepetier.PNG (83.7 KB)
open | download - Mac_repetier.PNG (284.8 KB)
VDX
Re: [help] How to manual extrude 50 mm filament repetier
February 04, 2016 03:52AM
... you can try with sending G-code "G1 E50".

If it's set to absolute positioning, then "G91", "G1 E50", "G90" (or all three lines in a script) should do ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Re: [help] How to manual extrude 50 mm filament repetier
February 04, 2016 06:34AM
VDX
... you can try with sending G-code "G1 E50".

If it's set to absolute positioning, then "G91", "G1 E50", "G90" (or all three lines in a script) should do ...

*Looking at the photos*
Type the above into the box just below disconnected, it has the word g-code to left and send to right, when the manual control tab is selected.
enter a valid g-code into that box and click send, the printer will perform it as requested.
Here is list of valid g-codes and there function [reprap.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2016 09:02AM by orictosh.

Supporting 3D Printers with Parts and Build services.
Printer: Ormerod 2 (528.4) Duel extruder set-up with Aluminium X-Rib, RRPro Firmware v1.11-ch (2016-04-08)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login