Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin 1.1.9 major bugfix problem

Posted by Sigourosandreas 
Marlin 1.1.9 major bugfix problem
August 23, 2018 02:41AM
Hello everybody,
I was using the marlin 1.1.8 with some changes in Conditionals_post.h. Lines 1009-1012:
#define _MESH_MIN_X (max(X_MIN_BED + MESH_INSET, X_MIN_POS + X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER))
#define _MESH_MIN_Y (max(Y_MIN_BED + MESH_INSET, Y_MIN_POS + Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER))
#define _MESH_MAX_X (min(X_MAX_BED - (MESH_INSET), X_MAX_POS + X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER))
#define _MESH_MAX_Y (min(Y_MAX_BED - (MESH_INSET), Y_MAX_POS + Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER))

The fixes were made by the help of Dust. Here is the link to the previous topic
But I see that these have been changed in the new marlin and I cannot find where the new problem is coming from.

Now I tried to upgrade to the new 1.1.9 and I am getting the following messages:
SanityCheck.h:895: error: static assertion failed: LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION is outside the probe region.

static_assert(LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION >= MIN_PROBE_X, "LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION is outside the probe region.");

^

SanityCheck.h:896: error: static assertion failed: RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION is outside the probe region.

static_assert(RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION <= MAX_PROBE_X, "RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION is outside the probe region.");

^

SanityCheck.h:897: error: static assertion failed: FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION is outside the probe region.

static_assert(FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION >= MIN_PROBE_Y, "FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION is outside the probe region.");

^

SanityCheck.h:898: error: static assertion failed: BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION is outside the probe region.

static_assert(BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION <= MAX_PROBE_Y, "BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION is outside the probe region.");

^

SanityCheck.h:960: error: static assertion failed: Z_SAFE_HOMING_X_POINT is outside the probe region.

static_assert(WITHIN(Z_SAFE_HOMING_X_POINT, MIN_PROBE_X, MAX_PROBE_X), "Z_SAFE_HOMING_X_POINT is outside the probe region.");

^

SanityCheck.h:961: error: static assertion failed: Z_SAFE_HOMING_Y_POINT is outside the probe region.

static_assert(WITHIN(Z_SAFE_HOMING_Y_POINT, MIN_PROBE_Y, MAX_PROBE_Y), "Z_SAFE_HOMING_Y_POINT is outside the probe region.");

Every time I try to upload the firmware I get the above messages.
I have attached the configuration.h I am using, which is almost copy-paste from the 1.1.8 marlin.
Can anyone help, please?
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (70.4 KB)
Re: Marlin 1.1.9 major bugfix problem
August 23, 2018 10:22AM
LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION is outside the probe region means that the x min probe position is less than X0. Did you remember to add the x offset to the selected value?
Re: Marlin 1.1.9 major bugfix problem
August 23, 2018 11:20AM
Yes I have put the correct offsets.
I am using the some setups on marlin 1.0.2 and 1.1.8.

There is a bug in marlin 1.1.9 and we need to find it and correct it and reserve it in the next marlin updates, too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login